2014年7月14日 星期一

巴勒斯坦 Requiem 續篇


對 Lin 在前文 巴勒斯坦 Requiem 的留言:

This gives me hope.     

 


Most of what he said was not news in the Netherlands (Europe?) I've seen all different document films about it. One of the important topics of the IDFA (Het International Documentary Filmfestival Amsterdam) last year was the question around Is
rael!!!!! (I missed you! Haha)

But, through the years I haven't seen much happened! Nowadays there is finally a little reaction from the media, but the European front has not shown much yet. No warning, no dialogue, no boycott...just nothing!!!

There is a group of retired Israelian soldiers who formed a warning group as "Breaking Silence". I have visited their exhibition in Amsterdam some 20 years ago.

There are also some Dutch VIP's in the Netherlands gave a strong shout as an organization "A Different Jewish Voice / Een Ander Joods Geluid" more than 20 Years ago. All these years there have been activities once in a while, the only result is being accused of promoting Jewish self-hate!

I don't remember which year it was, but while the Israelian's tanks were  destroying the Pelestinian's houses and the people were weeping aside, I witnessed how CNN changing their position under the presure of some high power.

Like you, I hope the general's son can make some significant moves as well but ...........let's just hope!

沒有留言:

張貼留言